Sunday, October 16, 2011

Rawfully Organic Co-Op in Houston

One of the biggest and greatest changes of my gluten-free "life prescription" was to eat 8-10 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables per day. This was definitely a challenge for me at first! Recently, I have been trying to get as many raw fruits and veggies as possible into my diet. I joined the Rawfully Organic Co-Op here in Houston, which is all organic produce, a lot of which is also local! I love that there is an option to order whenever I need to; I usually get a half share every other week. The half share is HUGE! The co-op is run by volunteers and everyone is always so nice. I also love that we can trade items out; for instance, one week I received corn in my share (which I am allergic to) and I was able to trade it out for apples! So great! The hubby and I have been making smoothies almost every day with produce from our share; I will be posting some of our favorites in the days and weeks to come.

Check out the Rawfully Organic Co-Op if you are in the Houston area! www.rawfullyorganic.com

All of the produce from my first half-share with Rawfully Organic!

3 comments: