Saturday, October 1, 2011

Welcome to Gratefully Grain-Free

I first designed this blog back in May 2011. Today is October 1, 2011. It is about time for me to start posting! It is my hope to share my experiences, personal recipes, others' recipes, and any other interesting info for other people new to the gluten free world. I love meeting people who are interested in trying the gluten-free lifestyle. The journey can be a tough one, so I am hoping to share any information that may make the transition a little easier. :)

This morning, I wanted to make a simple Saturday breakfast. I only had one egg, so I knew my options would be a little limited. So, I turned to one of my favorite gluten free blogs, Elana's Pantry, for a yummy recipe. The result: gluten free Orange Dark Chocolate Chip Scones. Delicious. 



Here is the link to the recipe:

The ingredient list is simple, and the preparation was pretty easy. I recommend wetting your spatula before transferring each little triangle to the baking sheet. The perfect baking time for my oven was 12 minutes. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment